PO Box 262, Orono, ON L0B 1M0


Click below to see our tribute to Orono’s Fallen 2021.

Covid-19 Update

Currently, Orono United Church's worship services are available online AND in-person in a hybrid fashion. The in-person services will be at 10:30am each Sunday and will be about 30% led by the minister ‘live’ and the other 70% is exactly the same as the online service and is displayed on two large screens. Masks are required in the church and social distancing is practiced – and it is paper-free so nothing is shared.

For the moment, online services will continue just as they have for the last 18 months to cater to all those who cannot attend in person, or who prefer not to at this time.

Online Services

If you are looking for our online services, you will find them by clicking the button below. They are usually available from Fridays.

Online Donations

Thank you for your support. If you are able to make an online donation by credit card or PayPal, please click on the Donate Now button.

Our Sponsored Child


Andrea S. Betanco Munoz lives in the Nicaraguan community of Larreynaga. She is two years old.

Download her latest newsletter by clicking this button.